I was also on Fox Business today talking about my outlook for the EUR/USD. This was BEFORE euro fell below 1.20. Enjoy!
- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
Always worth watching your interviews.
I always enjoy your interviews but I think you are degrading yourself by going on a Fox program like that where they clearly have an agenda to try make the President and all Democrats look bad. While you were talking about the facts they were constantly going off on tangents spewing nonsense.
I respect your opinion but I will have a hard time taking you seriously if you chose to go on a program like that where they clearly have a political agenda to smear Obama and Democrats.
Hi, Thanks for your analysis and your forecasts are really good.
I’m hoping for euro to make a correction of about 200 pips before dipping further down towards 1.6
So, according to me, Monday should close high for euro as hungary has rubbished the comments made earlier on Friday which caused the fall of euro to 4 year low at 1.1956
It is tough to buy euro now as interest rate decision seem to be non hawkish as many analyst predicting that it’s gonna be the same. So, hope that Monday, we see some good fortune for euro.
The Census jobs do not “go away” in September as mentioned in this interview. About 50% of these jobs go away right NOW. The majority will go away beginning of July. That means, just take ALL census jobs out of the equation and you get the real picture.
NOTE: the US appears to manipulate their numbers not unlike Greece and Hungary.