- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
- BoE Preview – Rate Cut AND QE? - August 3, 2016
- RBA Rate Cut – Not a Done Deal - August 1, 2016
- July FOMC – Reason for Fed Optimism - July 26, 2016
- ECB – My Top 8 Takeaways - June 2, 2016
In my non-farm payrolls preview yesterday, I talked about how the initial reaction in the EUR/USD post payrolls is fade-able. In each of the last 3 times that payrolls was released, the EUR/USD’s knee jerk reaction was quickly erased as a new trend emerged for the trading day. This is the chart that I showed on how the EUR/USD traded after the non-farm payrolls release on January, February and March.
This is how the EUR/USD has traded so far since the non-farm payrolls release – see the resemblance?