- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
For Japan and Prime Minister Aso, it was a big embarrassment today that the Finance Minister Nakagawa resigned after acting drunk at the G-7 news conference.
He slurred his speech, was sleepy eyed, very disoriented and at one point, mistakenly responded to a question on interest rates that was intended for the governor of the Bank of Japan, who was seated to his left.
He will be replaced by Economy Minister Yosano.
Here is a video of Nakagawa’s performance. It is in Japanese, but just watch his facial expressions. Nakagawa is on the left, BoJ Governor Shirakawa is on the right.