I was on the Business News Network this afternoon talking about the outlook for the Canadian dollar. Click on the image to access the video:
- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
Ms. Lien – My wife and I live in the United States. She is a duel citizen and we have mineral rights that are producing approx. $3000/mon. for us.
We opened a Canadian savings account when the CAD/USD was at .82.
We are waiting until the canadian dollar is stronger to move the money to the US.
Where do you see the Canadian exchange rate at it peak in the next year?