- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
I was on Bloomberg Television last night talking about how I like shorting USD/CAD and how USD/JPY could hit 95 (USD/CAD was 1.2303 last night and USD/JPY trading at 97).
Click the image to watch the video. It is on the right hand side of the screen.
Here is a chart of USD/CAD:
USD/CAD is in the range trading zone, which I determine using Bollinger Bands. Although the 1.2065 level is important support, the strong retail sales report and bounce in oil prices should continue to drive the currency pair lower. If 1.2065 is cleared, USD/CAD could hit 1.1840.
Here is a chart of USD/JPY:
USD/JPY has entered my sell zone, which I establish using Bollinger Bands. If it closes below 95.50, there is scope for a move to 94.00