- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
First I apologize for not blogging. Boris has been away so I was doing double duty at FX360.com. He’ll be back tomorrow so I promise more blogging!
If you know me, I love all things Apple and I am addicted to my iPhone. So therefore I am very excited to announce that FX360 has launched an iPhone App!
Forex traders using Apple’s® popular iPhone™ now have the forex market at their fingertips. The new application — available now at the Apple® iTunes® store — offers all of the best features of FX360.com, but in a fast, portable iPhone™-based format.
The FX360® iPhone™ application features:
– Real time quotes for the major currency pairs, OIL, gold and U.S., European, Asian equity and bond markets
– It also offers dynamic intraday charts
– Real-time economic calendar with updated numbers, descriptions and historical data.
– Commentary by Kathy and Boris
– Trade signals from our technical analysts Roger and Brad
Download the FX360. iPhone app from the iTunes store now
Here are some screenshots: