- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
- BoE Preview – Rate Cut AND QE? - August 3, 2016
- RBA Rate Cut – Not a Done Deal - August 1, 2016
UPDATE – For BKT subscribers, there will be no changes. We are not going to be away from the markets and will continue to send 2 to 3 trade alerts a week
After building DailyFX from scratch and spending 6 years as its Chief Strategist, it is bittersweet for me to announce that Boris Schlossberg and I have left FXCM / DailyFX.
We are going on hiatus for the next 2 weeks and on August 18, we will officially announce our new plans. Not only are we joining a great new firm, but we have a ton of ideas that will blow your socks off!
I may or may not blog from now till then, but the high quality research that you have come accustomed to will be back in a heartbeat, I promise =)