- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
Last week, I wrote that shorting AUD/NZD is my favorite trade. At that time, I said that if the currency pair rallies back above 1.31, then the uptrend has resumed and my call is wrong. However, AUD/NZD tortured me and came within 2 pips of 1.31 (1.3098) before reversing sharply lower. There is no major support in the currency pair until 1.2775, but as indicators adjust to the movements in price, so have support levels. The 1.2850 level is now the new support and that’s where I am targeting.
On a side note, I am kicking myself for not posting an official call because the moves have become deeply oversold in these currencies. However I think USD/CAD is going test parity (currently at 1.0105) and EUR/GBP is could fall to at least 0.8915 (now 0.8975).