- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
Bernanke’s support for the U.S. dollar and Federal Reserve President Lacker’s comment this morning that the central bank is paying close attention to the value of the greenback has driven the buck higher against all major currencies. The last time Bernanke surprised the market with a comment on currencies was back in June 2008. Although the EUR/USD initially fell, it quickly resumed its uptrend and went onto break 1.60. (This is a correction from the previous chart used)
I am a long term USD bear Why The Dollar Could Fall Another 5-7 Percent but as a trader first and analyst second, I know that uptrends do move in straight lines.
Take a look at the chart and make your own judgement. I am leaving for the Las Vegas Traders Expo tomorrow. Come by the GFT booth to say hi if you are attending.