- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
The following table shows how the U.S. economy has changed since the last Federal Reserve monetary policy meeting. As you can see, there have been broad based improvements in economic data which is why I believe that the Fed will sound a bit more optimistic tomorrow. The only area of weakness is in confidence and spending, which is very important but a tinge of optimism is certainly warranted given the improvements elsewhere in the U.S. economy.
I always encourage forex traders to put themselves in the shoes of the central banker and this will be what the central bank looks at during their meeting.