- Don’t be Fooled by the Pullback in the Dollar Because…. - November 14, 2018
- Rise of the USD – How high can it go with - November 14, 2018
- VIDEO – Targets for GBP, USDJPY and EURO - October 5, 2016
- RBA Meeting Preview - October 3, 2016
- How to Trade the Dollar into the Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Here’s How to Trade the Sept ECB Rate Decision - September 7, 2016
- Bank of Canada September Preview - September 6, 2016
- Will August Payrolls Disappoint the Dollar? - September 1, 2016
- Where is the Dollar Headed this Week? - August 29, 2016
- Will Aug NFPs Help or Hurt USD/JPY? - August 4, 2016
Here’s an interesting chart from Nomura’s Technical Strategist showing how there seems to be a nearly a perfect 14 session cycle between peaks. It looks to me like some of the peaks are VERY short-lived but nonetheless it is an interesting chart with a pattern that’s worth keeping in mind because it suggests that stocks are due for a deeper correction.
What do you make of this?